Facial Threading Tool




 Facial Hair Remover Threading Tool will whisk away those unsightly hairs quickly, effectively and PAINLESSLY! Constructed out of stainless steel, this is a long, lightweight threading tool that traps hairs between its coils. Bend it into an upside-down "U"; hold it against unwanted hair and then twist. The tool instantly pulls hairs out of the follicles, roots and all. The process is incredibly quick and absolutely pain free!

  • BE HAIR FREE, PAIN FREE Unique facial hair removal de-fuzz the face without the ouch. Easy to use and effective in removing facial hairs on your face especially on the upper lip and chin area. Use it as often as you like at the comfort of your home.
  • SMOOTH SKIN THAT LASTS Results from spiral threader outlast those from depilatory, shaving and tweezers. It will pull hair from the roots and won't grow back. Overtime, you will find you use it less and less frequently.
  • FLAWLESS RESULTS GUARANTEED Just bend the coil into a "U" and twist to remove hair! No waxes or creams needed. And more important, it doesn't leave permanent skin discoloration on your face just like you get when using hair removal cream for years
  • THE SAFE SOLUTION Our threading stick doesn't irritate or damage skin like bleach, depilatories, epilator, trimmers or other beauty devices
  • READY TO TRAVEL Compact and lightweight, it's the perfect solution for unwanted hair on the go. Inexpensive, safe, fast and effective. This is the best epistick in the market. Buy only from Bellesentials for original and authentics beauty tools. Our products always comes with 100% money back guarantee!. FREE EYEBROW RAZOR.  


When I first received this threading tool I was scared to try it because how could this spring device be painless?? There were no directions that came with the product so I was holding the threading tool saying wonder how you use this? My husband said I will show you how it works, so he took the threading tool created an upside down U and quickly removed a handful of hair off my face! At first you don't know what to expect so it does catch you off guard and does hurt a little bit. But once you know what to expect it really is not bad at all in fact I am hooked on this threading tool.  I love it!!! 
 I have a lot of facial hair and I'm always trying to find a way to eliminate it. Tweezers took forever and removed one hair at a time.  This threading tool grabs many hairs at one time and speeds up the removal process and now I don't feel any pain because you really get use to it.  I can't put it down! It's very affordable and if you have facial hair I say it's a must!  It's only $10.95 from Amazon and you can get it via Prime Service. 
http://www.amazon.com/Spring-Facial-Hair-Remover-Threading/dp/B00THHU606/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428448780&sr=8-1&keywords=bellesentials
Threading Tool $10.95




This product was given to me for my true and honest review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog